Saturday, August 16, 2008

Armada Fair

Today I went to the Armada Fair. We had fun walking around and seeing things. Here I am under the sign. Mom makes me do silly, silly things sometimes.







This is me with Don, one of the eight Budweiser Clydesdale horses. I guess Mom has always wanted to see them up close and so she was very, very happy that they came to the Armada Fair this year. We got to see two of them getting groomed. I also got to meet Barley, the Dalmatian that is part of the Budweiser team. We touched noses. We both wanted to play... but Barley got called away. I was a little sad cause I was hoping maybe Mom would have let me play.


Ths is the big truck with the Budweiser Clydesdales in harness on it. Looks like they are running after me... hee!!!!

I was very good around them. They didn't seem scared of me either. We also saw some cows, but not close cause Mom didn't want to go in that barn.

We tried to see some goats... they seemed very interested in me, but when we got close they seemed to get excited so we left fast. Mom doesn't like to upset anything. I also got to see some sheep, but not as close as I wanted to... Mom said I got too excited so she made me leave... sometimes being a working dog is no fun.

But I did get to have another plain snowcone.... that was fun. I like being able to make a bit of a mess while I eat one.

Mom says next up for us is a trip to Battle Creek to see another zoo.... she likes zoos.

Stay tuned....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you planning your trip to the battle creek zoo? Do you want company?? hehe I love zoos too and any excuse to come see you guys.

Cooley said...

sara... unfortunately we just got home from that quick little trip... it was fun. Mom is gonna update my blog as soon as she can.

Perhaps we can get together for some other trip soon.... we could always go to the Detroit Zoo... I love it there too.

Love ya,

Cooley

Unknown said...

See you saturday brother!