Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frankenmuth

We went to Frankemuth this past weekend. It's not super far from home... but long enough I got bored in the car... I like to go...















We went to this place called Birch Run... and did a lot of shopping... I had to wait while Mom bought shoes..... and we looked at so many things.... it was a lot of work... but fun too... funny how that works.















Then on Sunday we went to Zehnder's for the Sunday brunch down in their cafe... Mom just loves the brunch... She was proud of me... cause I remembered to keep my tail all tucked up.















Then we went to Bronner's.... a whole store with Christmas stuff... although they have a few other holidayish things too... but mostly Christmas... I don't know why she likes it there anytime of the year... but she does... so we go...















Then the camera came out....










Me and the Cheese House Mouse..... cheezy photo this!!!!!!





Me and the snow bear... dog.... sculpture thing at Bronner's....



More to come in a later post...

Wags and wiggles....

Cooley







No comments: