Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gotcha!!!!

HA! Gotcha!!!... Here I am with my mom.

She thought we ought to update you all... We are doing well. Still adjusting to things with my brother Ike at the Bridge... we both miss him... but she is VERY proud of me. I am doing well in an alpha role...

My ears are getting better. My left one is great now.. the vet put me on some pills for two weeks just to be on the safe side to "knock it out" of the right ear because it was pretty deep I guess.
But she says I don't have to come back to see her... so we are both happy about that too.

Not a lot has been going on for us.. it has been really cold and hard for my mom to get around in the snow so we haven't been doing a lot. We hope that will be changing soon because we would like to get out with some friends and hang out.

If there are raisers, or raisers with puppies or teams that would like to hang out... please get in touch with my mom. Maybe we can go have some fun sometime soon.

No comments: